Did the Bulgarian banks put on hold the foreign applications for opening of bank accounts? Read more.
"No one leaves home unless home is the mouth of a shark." - Warsan Shire
Legal immigration to Bulgaria through registration of TRO
How can you profit from the legal opportunities to start your own business in Europe and at the same time ensure speedy processing of your residence permit.
The advantages of registering Bulgarian TRO
If you are from an EU country, you would probably not need reading any further as your business initiations in Bulgaria are completely offloaded from any form of bureaucratic obstacles, such as visa, residence, work permit, etc. If you are from a non EU country however, and especially if your country doesn’t have a visa free regime with the EU (Bulgaria), then this might be your first step into establishing your presence in Europe - both physical and business. As a matter of fact, business initiations require personal meetings with suppliers and customers, in other words - you need to be able to freely travel around the world and more precisely to Bulgaria and the EU. For the EU visa-free countries, such as USA, Canada, Japan, etc., this problem is partially eliminated - their citizens have the possibility to visit EU for a short stay. For long and more frequent visits however, the citizens of these countries will still need their immigration documents to be arranged through a qualified lawyer. For the countries requiring visa for EU, such as India, China, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Egypt, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, just to name a few, things are even worse. Passport holders of these countries need to apply each and every time for visa in order to enter any EU country. The process of obtaining the entry visa is not only complicated and costly, but can be also very, very slow.
So, is there a solution? Is there an easy way to enable you to do your business in Bulgaria and travel freely to your customers and partners at the same time? Is there a way to obtain your Bulgarian residence permit and get full physical access to the EU markets? The answer is YES.
The best approach
What we believe to be one of the best approaches for 2016 onwards, is the registration of Trade Representative Office (TRO) alongside with Limited Liability Company (LLC) for the foreign business owner (private individual). The registration of Bulgarian NGO is another exceptional opportunity, especially after the legal amendments of 2017. In that way, the following goals will be achieved:
- Unlimited free travel to Bulgaria (EU) and legal immigration status;
- As Bulgarian resident, speedy and hassle free process for obtaining entry visa for almost any other country in the world;
- After 5 years of legal residence, the possibility to obtain Bulgarian (EU) citizenship and full EU passport, allowing visa free travel to almost any country in the world, alongside with unrestricted residence and working rights in all of the 28 EU member states;
- Immediate duty free trade, through the registered Bulgarian LLC, with the whole EU market;
- Lowest corporate income tax in the whole EU of only 10%;
- Free banking with major EU bank;
- Free online access to your bank accounts from anywhere in the world;
- Processing terminations of labor contracts;
- Credit and debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners) for your convenience;
- Free encrypted access to your company file, securing your most important documents from unauthorized access.
Posolstvo.eu - the ultimate immigration solutions under one roof
For the registration of your Bulgarian Trade Representative Office, which is your entry door to the legal resident status in EU, we will make use of the services of Posolstvo.eu - a dedicated provider of administrative and immigration services in Bulgaria. You will have all your files processed through experienced immigration lawyers, ensuring full legal compliance. We believe, this is your best option ever, in case you have decided to expand your horizons and your business activities. And of course, if you would be willing to relocate legally to a European country and eventually start a brand new life.